Global Procurement Analyst
Our client is currently in search of a Global Procurement Analyst to join their team in The Hague. The operational field is Europe, Asia and (Latin) America.
This individual will be a crucial connector between the mother company of colleagues and suppliers to streamline the procurement process of (petro)chemical products, providing line-of-sight visibility throughout the supply chain and e-commerce platform.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assessing supplier performance, monitoring market trends, as well as managing the day-to-day procurement of (petro)chemical products. Additionally, the candidate will be expected to continually analyze and optimize the procurement process to ensure optimal efficiency and cost savings.
Omschrijving van je dagelijkse werkzaamheden:
- As a Procurement Analyst, you will be responsible for reviewing and recommending all procurement transactions requested by the head office in Houston and our sister companies in multiple Latin American countries.
- You will assist in preparing and executing bulk and container budgets.
- You will also hold a weekly review with procurement managers in each country regarding upcoming requirements.
2. Market analysis
- Additionally, you will efficiently compile and disseminate all relevant market information to all commercial teams (industry publications, price updates, etc.).
- You will also maintain historical price information, trends, seasonality, and patterns in the data to improve procurement decisions and follow lost/withdrawn bids.
- Maintain YTD and YOY comparisons of procurement activities.
- Finally, you will collaborate with the Digital Transformation and Accounting team to unify the latest internal concepts and tools related to data management with the approved financial checks from the CFO.
Over de opdrachtgever:
Our client is revolutionizing the bulk chemical and containerized fulfillment needs of its clients in the Americas. It uses its 100% integrated logistics network and connects producers and end users through their own digital marketplace.
The client supplies chemicals from and to the Americas, Europe and Asia. Their vessels are available to transport all types of liquid products and their terminals division offers safe and efficient storage and handling of products in over 9 locations throughout Latin America. This means our client procures, ships, imports, stores and delivers products sourced from anywhere in the world all the way to the customer’s facility.
- Fluent speaking English and Spanish;
- Attention to detail;
- Task oriented;
- Conflict resolution skills;
- Frequent level of contact with Country / Business Unit Managers;
- Some travel required (with supervisor’s approval);
- Strict compliance with laws/regulations for EU, US and international business practices, FCPA, etc;
- Work non-traditional hours when necessary (“24/7 SHINC”).
Wat krijg jij hiervoor terug?
- €75.000 yearly salary;
- €7.500 target bonus end of the year;
- Customary equipment (computer, smart phone, etc.);
- 23 days for holiday;
- Competency / skills training courses (at Supervisor’s discretion).
Ben jij enthousiast geworden na het lezen van deze vacature? Onderneem dan nu actie door te solliciteren via firstname.lastname@example.org of te bellen naar 070-8008140.
Login en solliciteer direct
Solliciteren zonder account
Nog geen account? Schrijf je dan nu in!